Located on Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana Beach, Rio's Spot Apartment D009 is a beachfront self-catering accommodation. Free WiFi access is available.
With homely décor, this spacious accommodation provides guests with air conditioning, a balcony, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a seating area, a dining area and ironing facilities. Private bathrooms come with a shower. Extras include bed linen and towels.
There is a full kitchen with a stovetop, a microwave, an oven and a refrigerator. Guests will also find restaurants serving local and international cuisine within a 5-minute walk.
Spot Apartment is 650 metres from Cardeal Arcoverde metro station, 800 metres from Leme Beach and 3 km from Ipanema Beach. Galeão International Airport is located 19 km away.
The property accepts banks transfer, credit card and PayPal for the 30% prepayment. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash upon check-in, including the cleaning fee and security deposit. Please inform Rio's Spot Apartment D009 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.