Located on scenic Revolcadero Beach, this hotel features an on-site golf course and rooms with a private balcony or patio and floor-to-ceiling windows. Aeropuerto Internacional de Acapulco is a 17-minute drive away.
All rooms at Princess Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante Acapulco offer a walk-in closet, comfortable seating area and flat-screen cable TV. The private balconies offer a view of the Pacific Ocean, golf course or beautiful tropical gardens.
Princess Mundo Imperial Riviera Diamante Acapulco offers a variety of on-site restaurants, ranging from fine dining to casual fare and 3 full-service bars. This hotel also features 5 tennis courts, 4 pools, a spa and salon.
This hotel is a 20-minute drive from downtown Acapulco and Costera 125 Shopping Center is 16 km away.
Please note Internet is included in public areas and in Deluxe Ocean View Rooms or higher categories.
Please note the property does not accept debit card for payments on bookings.
Free Valet Parking available for one car per room.
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Please note that only one pet up to 9 kilos is allowed per room and has an extra charge. Request is necessary, please contact the property in advance.
- Enjoy our legendary beach area which has recently been remodeled with attractive palapas, specially designed for comfort and relaxation. Secure your place on one of our new and comfortable sun loungers or beach chairs exclusively selected to make your experience unforgettable.
a. The handled cost to be credited in the form of a minimum consumption in foods and beverages in restaurants and Palapa Beach Club Doña Victoria, to be consumed in their palapa.
b. The use of palapas on the beach is for guests’ use and visitors (general public) who wear the respective bracelet and only with prior reservation.
c. Prices vary by season
• High season – Holy week, summer holidays, December and long weekends and holidays for a full day use of the palapa (8:00 to 19:00) is 950 MXN (Includes tax) non-refundable; Creditable on food and beverages, exclusively in Doña Victoria Palapa or the Beach Club restaurant. Credit must be consumed during the stay in the Palapa. The cost for a half day use of the palapa (14: 00 to 19:00) is 550 MXN (Includes tax) non-refundable; Creditable on food and beverages, exclusively in Doña Victoria Palapa or the Beach Club restaurant. Credit must be consumed during the stay in the Palapa.
• Low season - Includes palapa service all day long for 350 MXN (Includes tax) non-refundable; Creditable on food and beverages, exclusively in Doña Victoria Palapa or the Beach Club restaurant. Credit must be consumed during the stay in the Palapa.
d. Each palapa has two chairs, two sun loungers and a service table; up to 2 extra chairs can be added per palapa, should it be required by the user. The maximum occupancy per palapa is 6 persons.
e. Schedule changes or cancellations will be made free of charge, with up to an hour tolerance after the time indicated on your booking.
f. Canceled reservations or date change requests made on the same day (after the 1 hour tolerance) will result in a fine of 300 MXN (cost of itinerary change).
g. No Shows or unused reservations which are not canceled in a timely manner, are non-refundable.
h. The deposit for the palapa reservation, Creditable in A and B, is exclusive for this purpose and is not refundable or applicable as a deposit for towel service and gratuity (which will be done separately if this service is required) or in any other area.
-The Princess Spa is known as Tlalli Clinic Spa, which is now offering aesthetic medicine treatments in addition to spa treatments and massages, with experienced doctors in the field, using high-tech equipment and advanced techniques, offering treatments for reducing localized areas, cellulite control, body firming and facials. They also offer a variety of treatments for facial rejuvenation, acne control, among others, which are complemented by our spa and massage treatments.
With Dr. Wang’s star service, who offers treatments of Traditional Chinese Medicine, treatments focused on achieving overall wellness and to improve health, such as acupuncture, cupping, and improved circulation among other benefits.
• Service hours: 8:00 to 20:00, these hours may vary according to occupancy. Please confirm.
- Transportation between hotels, please inquire for timetables directly at the property.