El Secreto Xpuha Upstairs offers accommodation in Xpu Ha. The property boasts views of the sea is 26 km from Playa del Carmen. Free WiFi is provided .
A toaster and a fridge can be found in the kitchenette. Towels and bed linen are featured in this self-catering accommodation. Free private parking is also available at this apartment.
Tulum is 36 km from El Secreto Xpuha Upstairs, while Cozumel is 33 km from the property. You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and snorkelling. Cozumel International Airport is 34 km away.
Please note a deposit of 10% of total value of reservation will be required 5 days after booking the remaining 90% of total value of reservation will be required 30 days before check in. Please inform El Secreto Xpuha Upstairs in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.