This duplex bungalow features panoramic views of Pacaya Samiria natural reserve, a terrace with hammocks and chairs, mosquito nets, a private bathroom with amenities and a palm tree roof.
This room rate includes:
- Transfer from Airport or Hotel Iquitos to Lodge Pacaya Samiria (round-trip)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Guided tours in English and Spanish
- Entrace fee to Pacaya Samiria Reserve
Fully day at Pacaya Samiria Reserve
Sightings of Amazon river dolphins, birds, sloths, monkeys, amongst others.
Critters night tour to see bats, spiders, insects, caymans and more.
Swimming in Pacaya Samiria's natural lagoons
Recreational pirana fishing
Boat ride through Marañon River
Climbing the Aguaje palm tree
Visiting local river communities
Activites available at an extra fee:
- Observation of the source of the Amazon River
- Taricaya liberation (October and November only)
- Amazon legends theatre show
- Lunch is included for the last day, subject to the time of guests' departure flight. If guests leave before lunch is provided, there will be no reimbursement or discount.
- The activities package might vary depending on weather conditions and the season (low-rise and high-rise). Our guides can adapt the tours according to these conditions.
Balcony, Bathroom, Free toiletries, Garden view, Hardwood/Parquet floors, Landmark view, Linen, Mosquito net, Seating Area, Shower, Terrace, Toilet, Toilet paper, Towels, View, Wardrobe/Closet
Size of the room
: 40 m²
US$ 454.00 ... US$ 1650.00; select dates below
to get current rates.