In the heart of London’s Theatreland, Strand Continental offers basic, budget accommodation, an authentic 1940s-style bar and the India Club Restaurant. Temple Tube Station is a 5-minute walk away.
Strand Continental is within a 10-minute walk of Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square. The London Eye is a 15-minute walk, and a range of theatres, restaurants and bars are just steps away.
Full of history, India Club Bar has colonial-style décor, and offers a snack menu featuring South Indian dishes. The restaurant offers home-cooked Indian cuisine, and there is a lounge with free WiFi.
Accessed by stairs only, Strand Continental Hotel offers cosy rooms with shared bathroom facilities. Guests can enjoy a traditional continental breakfast, which is served daily in the dining room. The hotel benefits from 24-hour reception desk.
Please note that the hotel does not have a lift.
Please note that a GBP 10 cash deposit is required on arrival for room keys, which will be returned when the key is returned on departure. If the key is lost, the hotel will keep the deposit.
Featuring free WiFi, Strand Continental offers accommodation in London, 100 metres from Lyceum Theatre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.
Each room has a shared bathroom.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Somerset House is 100 metres from Strand Continental, while Theatre Royal Drury Lane is 200 metres away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 12 km from the property.
- Check-In: 14:00
- Check-Out: 09:00 - 10:00
- Class: 0 Stars
- Type: Hostel
- Rooms: 26
- No booking fees
- Credit Cards: American Express, Maestro, Solo, Visa, Euro/Mastercard
- City trip
- Sir John Soane's Museum @ 0.4 miles
- London Eye @ 0.4 miles
- Cleopatra's Needle @ 0.5 miles
- St. Martin - in - the - Fields @ 0.7 miles
- National Portrait Gallery @ 0.7 miles
- National Gallery @ 0.7 miles
- Trafalgar Square @ 0.7 miles
- British Museum @ 0.8 miles
- Florence Nightingale Museum @ 0.8 miles
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- City Airport @ 11.8 miles
- Heathrow Airport @ 23.0 miles
- Gatwick Airport @ 25.4 miles